Friday 9 September 2011

Upcoming Handover



I'm counting down now; 7 days left.
My current house is covered in boxes and newspaper.
My handover is next Friday.

I have organised my bins via the council.
I bought wooden blinds for the bathroom, ensuit and toilet,
and 'day and night' blinds for my bedroom at the front.

My Customer Relationship Coordinator (CRC) and I have
been emailing back and forth organising the last details.
- missing feature tiles being replaced.
-missing bricks being replaced
-a scratch on my ensuit bench top being replace at 3 month maintenance inspection
-final date and times for house inspection and handover of cheque and keys.

So next weekend is the weekend for sore backs and exhausted bodies, of loosing essential items and everything not going to plan.
I am the kind of person that likes everything to be organised and follow the plan in my head.
I've thought over this move (and over again) making sure nothing can go wrong.
Boxes are marked with room and items.
Emergency boxes of essential items are packed and ready to go first
(toilet paper, tea-towel, tools set, picnic set, emergency energy food, bin bags, bath towel, face washer, soap).

Still so much to do and only 7 days left to do it in.
Good thing I have excellent time management strategies (here's hoping anyway).





No comments:

Post a Comment